WARNING: Contains VERY graphic content.
As we all know, PETA have their flaws. However, no one can deny the power behind these videos. They’re short, sharp and shocking. If you need a quick, ethical reason to choose veganism, just watch these videos!
SeaWorld In 30 Seconds
Bullfighting In 60 Seconds
Bacon In 60 Seconds
Meet Your Meat In 30 Seconds
Horse Racing In 60 Seconds
Circuses In 60 Seconds
The Fur Industry In 60 Seconds
Air Cruelty In 60 Seconds
The Dairy Industry In 7 Seconds
The Down Industry In 60 Seconds
Puppy Mills In 60 Seconds
The Dairy Industry In 60 Seconds
Animal Testing In 60 Seconds
Factory Farming In 60 Seconds
China Fur Trade In 60 Seconds
Start standing. Place the weight of the body into the right leg. Bend slightly through the right knee and step the left foot back about two feet behind, pointing the toes into the ground. Lift the leg up and back behind, squeezing through the glute. Release back down and repeat, going for 15 to 20 reps, then switch sides
Standard Moves presented by PUMA.
Buffalo Tofu Wings from Oh My Veggies:
IngredientsCreamy Ranch Dip
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons white miso
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped herbs (I like parsley and dill, but whatever you have on hand works!)
- Salt and pepper, to tasteBuffalo Tofu Wings
- 1 (14-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, frozen and thawed, then pressed for at least 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot SauceFor serving
- Celery sticks
InstructionsMake the ranch dip:
- Combine all ingredients through onion powder in the smallest bowl of a food processor or high speed blender. (Note that if you don’t have a high speed blender, you’ll want to soak the cashews for a few hours.) Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides, and add more hot water if needed, a tablespoon at a time. Stir in the herbs and season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until the wings are done.Make the wings:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the tofu into 6 slices, then cut each slice in half lengthwise so you have 12 sticks. Place the tofu sticks in a shallow dish and sprinkle them with cornstarch, salt and pepper. Gently roll them to coat—they’ll break easily, so be careful!
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the tofu wings in the skillet and cook them on each side until lightly browned and crispy, 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the tofu to the baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together the hot sauce and coconut oil until the oil is fully incorporated. Drizzle the sauce onto the tofu and gently toss to coat. Bake for 10-15 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking time, until the tofu is crispy.
- Arrange the tofu wings on a plate with celery sticks. Serve with additional hot sauce, if desired, and ranch dressing.